Youth Combat: Tournament at Autumn War
Aug 15th- 20th 2018, Chehalis, WA http://autumnwar.blathaanoir.org/
Bring your young fighters to war and sign them up to win glory and prizes.
Youth 6 to 17 years old may enter with what ever armor they have and we'll bring loaner armor to fill in the gaps. Come to the family activities area Friday evening around 6 pm to get fitted for loaner gear, have your gear inspected and sign up for the Karl Redstone Tournament. If you need gear and you miss meeting up Friday night, come anyways and we will see what armor we have left for you.
The Karl Redstone memorial tournament will be TBD in the eric. It will be round robin, cross division, tournament with prizes for the most chivalrous, knightly fighter in each division.
- Details on Chivalry on the battle field are on page 10, section B in the An Tir Book of Combat.
- Details on the Karl Redstone Memorial Tournament are on the An Tir wiki page.
The War - Bring your youth and their armor to the War field time TBD as the youth will have their own multi-man melee on the war field while the adults are getting ready.
Youth Combat: Emprise of the Black Lion
Sept. 28th- 30th, Cle Elum, WA http://madrone.equestrianguild.org/dynamic/Emprise/TournamentsOfFoot
A 15th century style "petite pas" for youth fought over a somewhat smaller barrier.
- Heraldry is encouraged!
- There is a special gift of those who pre-register before August 20 for the petite pas.
Youth Combat: Aquaterra Youth Defender Champion
Aug. 24th- 26th, Oak Harbor, WA http://aquaterra.antir.org/index.php/events/champions
It will be a round-robin, cross-division, sword-and-board tournament.
Only Dragon division will be eligible for the actual Youth Defender championship, but all are invited to help put the champion to the test!
Prizes will also be awarded to winners of Lion and Griffin divisions.
Upper division fighters will be required to choose a handicap when fighting a younger division.
- Dragon fighters fighting for the championship must have a current authorization card and be present at Saturday morning court to announce their intention to compete.
- We must have at least 3 Dragon competitors in order to award a championship.
- As champion, the Youth Defender is expected to support the YAC program by attending some practices and mentoring other fighters.