There is no set schedule; demonstrations are ongoing as the artisan / craftperson / merchant has time throughout the day.
- Rope making
- Net weaving
- Hand sewing and knitting
- Minting coins
- Leather item creation and repair
- Working with furs
- Scribal painting and calligraphy
- Card weaving
- Small blade sharpening and maintenance
- Clothing, jewelry, and other garb
- Medieval beads and other adornment
See something interesting? don't hesitate to ask questions!
- Ursulwyck villagers and merchants will be happy to discuss their area(s) of expertise with all courteous gentlefolk, time permitting.
- Most SCAdians are delighted to discuss their garb or SCA experience with you, but please understand if they have to run, as our all-volunteer staff has significant responsibilities during this event.
- We will have designated staff available to answer your questions, or see the resources on the Chatelaine's table near the exit to Ursulwyck village.