- This event is INDOORS. We try to keep the buildings heated, but as always in Washington, layers are your friend.
- You do not have to dress up in costume. Sneakers, jeans, and other typical "street attire" are perfectly acceptable.
- If you do decide to dress in costume ("garb"), please keep in mind that this is not a pirate, fairy, or other fantasy faire; the clothing worn by SCA members is an accurate representation what would have been worn at a certain historical time and location. Most people are more than happy to discuss their garb if they're not trying to get
- There are bleachers around the fighting areas ("erics") and some chairs and tables available to eat on. You may certainly bring a comfy camp-style chair if you wish, but of course we cannot take responsibility for it.
- Driving Directions
- If taking public transit, check Community Transit for current bus schedules and stop locations.
- There will be food and beverages sold on site, including a beer garden. Alternately, visit nearby restaurants.
- There are numerous restrooms on site. Family-style restrooms with baby-changing stations are located in both Buildings 100 and 200.
For the health and safety of visitors and animals, no pets are allowed.
ATMs are located in Buildings 100 and 200.
Selfie sticks and drones are prohibited on the Fairgrounds.
No smoking, vaping, or use of tobacco or marijuana is allowed on the Fairgrounds at any time.
For other policies and FAQ, visit the official website at https://evergreenspeedway.com/