Banner War takes place September 13-15, 2019
This event is being held at the beautiful Masonic Park Campground in Granite Falls, WA.
The Masonic Park Campground is located at 24310 Mt Loop Hwy, Granite Falls, WA 98252
Your GPS/phone navigation may suggest turning on to Quarry Road before you get to Granite Falls. This is the truck bypass route. You miss the opportunity to go into town and pick up supplies, cash, and use your cell phone. However, if you have a large trailer or RV or don't need to go through town, the bypass may be a better option. Fewer stops; more roundabouts.
- From I-5, take US-2 (East toward Wenatchee).
- Take WA-204 to Lake Stevens.
- Turn left (North) onto WA-9.
- Turn right onto WA-92 (East toward Granite Falls).
- WA-92 ends in a T-intersection in Granite Falls.
- Turn left onto Mountain Loop Hwy.
- The site entrance is 4.5 miles from this point, and will be on your left. Watch for SCA signs.
** As you head north on Mountain Loop Highway, expect your cell phone to lose signal. **