Congratulations - you're an officer now! Here's how to get the password changed so you can access your official Office 365 account.
Here's the process.
- If you don't already know it, look up your official email address on the Contact Us page.
- File a support ticket with Kingdom to change the password.
- Go to the support page.
- In the upper right, click New Support Ticket.
- In the Requester field, enter your modern name.
- In the Subject field, enter "New officer needs O365 password reset".
- In the Type field, select "Email/O365 Related".
- In the Description field, type what barony you're from and what office / email address you're taking over. Also include an email address where you can receive your new login information.
- You do not need to attach a file; ignore that.
- Click the "I'm not a robot" checkbox and then click Submit.
- Email a copy of your password to the Baronial Webminister.
This allows our Webminister to function as your first line of tech support without having to wait for Kingdom.
- In response to that email, your Webminister will email you a list of handy how-tos and FAQs for wrangling Office 365.
Remember, best practice is do not forward your SCA address to a personal address.
In the event of legal action involving the SCA, you just do not want to have to turn over all of your personal emails (!!) as part of a subpoena.